See those tiny dots in the center?
Those were made using a piece of bubble wrap! I cut a piece of bubble wrap 5" x 6" then turned it over with the bubbles facing upward and rubbed my ink pad over the bumps. Turn it over and press in place on your cardstock piece. You can press with your fingers or you can use a "Brayer". I like the way the bubbles turn out with different shapes and shading. It's almost like a snowflake....not one is the same!
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
- Stamps: Four Frames, Petite Pairs
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Framelits Dies, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler
- Misc: Bubble Wrap
- DSP: Patio Party