April 17, 2013

The very first My Paper Pumpkin!

First I want to start out by thanking all of you that have chosen me as your demonstrator and have signed up for the monthly My Paper Pumpkin subscription. How exciting it was to receive My Paper Pumpkin right on my doorstep for the month of March! And April is on the way! For those of you just now chiming in, My Paper Pumpkin is a subscription you sign up for and each and every month a little red box will show up on your doorstep with a kit that has everything in it that you need to create the enclosed projects. You can sign up by clicking here:

My Paper Pumkin



Here is the first kit that you will receive once you sign up which includes stamps, ink, cardstock, printed cardstock, envelopes, embellishments, stickers and even a clear block:


I have a handful of girls in my local area that signed up for this subscription and once a month I invite them to my home and we stamp and create our kits together. This kit was designed to create 4 cards that were all the same. Well, we mixed it up a little and changed things up to make our cards a little different using the same supplies. Here are the cards I came up with using my kit:


The card below is what the kit was designed to create. We all made one of these as per the instructions that are included. We ALL loved the splotchy stamp image:


For the next card, I saw this sample on our demo website created by Boni Montano and fell in love with the banners. Again, we used the same exact supplies as the first card but did some cutting and altering of the pieces:


For card #3 I used the torn paper look for the bottom of my printed layer:


And for the final card I split the panel into two equal sections:


The girls in my group came up with some other different designs and it was very interesting to see what they all came up with. All-in-all, we stamped for a little over an hour and had a great time. Cindy even brought over homemade Almond Joy bars as a treat and they were delicious!

If you have any questions about the My Paper Pumpkin subscription, please feel free to email or comment below. And I would appreciate it if you decide to subscribe to pick me as your demonstrator!


Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing all of the variations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, we had a great time creating our kits as a group!

      Delete
  2. Debbie, I love what you did with this set! Love the ripped paper also the banners. There is so much we can do with these kits. Thanks for posting your creations at My Pumpkin Challenge...can't wait to see more! Hope you link back to us...is so fun!
    Blessings and tx!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!