April 7, 2013

Super Sunday-Whalecome Baby!

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope your weekend is enjoyable so far. Today's card comes from a sketch and color challenge that I had completed and then didn't end up using on the challenge site. Isn't the color combination just great!


The colors are Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette and Gumball Green. And the little critter you see comes from the Happy Whale Clearlits Die. Even though this die is not carrying over from the Spring Catalog to the New Catalog in June, I will always keep this die and matching stamp set as I think they are so cute and adorable!


You only have a few more weeks left to order anything from the Spring Catalog so you better get a move on. Contact me if you need any help at all! Here are all the items I used on my card:

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White (card base), Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette
  • Inks: Gumball Green
  • DSP: In Color Paper Pack
  • Stamps: Oh Whale
  • Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Chevron Textured Impressions Folder, Designer Frames Folder, Happy Whale Clearlits Die, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!