April 20, 2013

Saturday Simple-Shop On!

Hi Stampers! Are you ready for a quick & simple card today? Before I talk about my card, I just wanted to let you know I am going to be busy later on today because I earned an invitation to an exclusive online catalog launch party! There will be fun, friends, prizes, and of course an early peek at the upcoming annual catalog! Isn't that neat? I get to see the new catalog before it unveils for real! I'm sure I'll be sworn to secrecy, do you know how hard that will be?

Now on to today's card:


My square punches made these cute little gift bags so quick & easy. I layered the designer paper onto my Very Vanilla Cardstock added a Linen Thread handle glued to the back and glued them in place using Stampin' Dimensionals. The cute little flowers are from the Punch Pack. I added Pearl Jewels in the center of each flower that were colored using a red Permanent Marker:


The sentiment is from a hostess set called Carry On that you can earn when you become a hostess for a workshop or place a $150 order. Notice how it is stamped on a shorter version of the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies? I have a tutorial HERE on how to do this. I added matching flowers to each end:


 Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
  • Stamps: Carry On, Alhambra Jumbo Wheel
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Punch Pack, Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, 1" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Linen Thread, Pearl Jewels
  • DSP: Candlelight Christmas (retired)
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!