April 1, 2013

Participate in a Virtual Workshop!

Hi there Stampers!

How would you like to join me by participating in a Virtual Stampin' Up! Workshop and a possible chance at winning all of the hostess awards! What I will do is pick a name from all of the workshop orders whether online or in person, and that one chosen name will be designated as the hostess and earn all of the hostess benefits! (If there are $150 or more in total orders).

Here is how it works:

My Virtual Workshop:
  • Log in to my online store and just click on "Products" and "Shop Now", here's the link: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/
  • Enter the hostess code: H22JWQ4Z in the designate Hostess Code box
  • Place and complete your order
  • Invite  Family, friends, Co-Workers! Email the code to anyone that is not local to you! (USA only).
  • The Hostess Code will expire on April 26th!
  • Orders are shipped to your homes! Shipping is $6.95 or 10% of the order total!
  • Products also include items from the Clearance Rack and from My Digital Studio!
  • If you are chosen as the hostess, you as the  hostess reap the benefits of all sales!
  • As a thank you, contact me about receiving a FREE tutorial from my Tutorials for sale page here: TUTORIALS
  • I will send each person a homemade card from my stash right to their home!


Want to have your Own Virtual Workshop?
  • Contact me to obtain a Hostess Code. Once you get the code, share the code!
  • Invite your own guests to order along with you (USA only). Family, friends, Co-Workers! Email the code to anyone that is not local to you!
  • The Hostess Code is good for 30 days!
  • Orders are shipped to their homes! Shipping is $6.95 or 10% of the order total!
  • Products includes items from the Clearance Rack and from My Digital Studio!
  • You as the  hostess reap the benefits of all sales!
  • As a thank you, have each person that orders contact me about receiving a FREE tutorial from my Tutorials for sale page here: TUTORIALS
  • I will send each person a card from my stash right to their home!
  • Place your own individual order by accessing my online store here: ONLINE STORE. Just click on "Products" and "Shop Now"
  • Enter the code--------in the Hostess Code Box
  • Complete your order and it will be shipped right to your home!
    • All orders can include Clearance Rack Items
    • All orders can include My Digital downloads
  • You will pick one FREE tutorial from my tutorials page here: FREE TUTORIAL.
  • I will send you a FREE card from my stash
Thanks for stopping by to visit! I'll be back later today with a project for you!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!