April 29, 2013

Merchandise Monday-This and That Completed!

Last Monday I showed you the products that you can purchase in our new "This and That" line. For today, I am showing you my "This and That" journal with the completed front:


I used all of the supplies that coordinate with this product line and also added a stamped image, Calyso Coral Baker's Twine, and the Elegant Butterfly and Itty Bitty Butterfly to cut some of the designer paper.

Here is a close-up of the designer paper. I used both butterfly punches and I also hand-cut the hexagons. I used a piece of copy paper and traced the outline of the hexagon on the journal front and hand-cut to create a pattern:


The splotches stamp I used is from the My Paper Pumpkin Kit #1 and I stamped those after my cover was completed using Basic Gray Ink. Below are some of the stickers from the coordinating products:


I added the Baker's Twine in a bow above and as a little banner string below:


Notice the Washi tape on both of these photo's?


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
This and That products:
  • Epic Day Journal
  • Epic Day Designer Paper
  • Epic Day Designer Washi Tape
  • Epic Day Designer Stickers
More Products:
  • Elegant Butterfly
  • Bitty Butterfly
  • Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
  • Splotches Stamp Image from My Paper Pumpkin
  • Basic Gray Ink

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, wasn't sure if this would grow on me but once I got going I fell in love with the whole line!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!