Anyway, on to today's card. As many of you know, our new challenge at stillADDinktive had to come to an end because of busy schedules. This is a card I had created ahead of time for one of our upcoming April challenges and am now posting it today for you:
I just love Stampin' Up!'s hexagon embossing folder. I embossed my Very Vanilla Cardstock panel first and then proceeded to emboss the three other colors: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso and Not Quite Navy Cardstocks. I hand-cut these hexagons quite easily with my Paper Snips. We are all crossing our fingers that Stampin' Up! will have either a hexagon punch or hexagon framelits in the upcoming catalog on June 1st. I met certain goals a week ago and will be part of the catalog unveiling party on April 20th. I may know a few things ahead of you and hopefully can share!
I added a few butterflies and Rhinestone Jewels to finish off my card. What an easy, simple but yet elegant card don't you think? Thanks so much for visiting me today!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Not Quite Navy
- Inks: Lucky Limeade, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Hexagon Textured Folder, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips