April 3, 2013

Free Sweet Moments Kit!

FREE, FREE! This post is for you only IF....
  • you are NOT one of my customers
  • are NOT a Stampin' Up! demonstrator 
  • have NEVER used Stampin' Up! products! 
  • and you are from the USA
Take note of the photo below of the "Free Sweet Moments Kit". How would you like to have this in your hands to create stuff with? Keep reading!


The only way for you to have the full Stampin' Up! experience is to play with our products, so I'm giving you this chance by offering one FREE Sweet Moments Simply Sent kit. I want to share what I love and give this free kit to someone who hasn't tried Stampin' Up! yet. All you have to do is leave me a comment at the bottom of this post and on April 12th I will pick one winner You also need to promise to tell me what you thought of our products and what you created with the kit.....!

Kit creates 8 total cards (4 each of 2 designs) and coordinates with Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, River Rock, Whisper White, and Wisteria Wonder. Kit Contents: ■ 8 printed, die-cut edged, gable-fold cards (5-1/2" x 4-1/4") ■ 16 die-cut tags (8 each of 2 designs) ■ 4 pre-cut Pink Pirouette 5/8" Satin Ribbon strips ■ 4 pre-cut Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon strips ■ 84 adhesive-backed pearls (24: 3mm; 60: 2mm) ■ 8 White envelopes (5-3/4" x 4-3/8")

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!