A duo color challenge of Basic Gray and Basic Black and turning a card into a masculine card:
I have to complete this post rather quickly as in about 30 minutes I am one of those lucky demo's that gets to be a part of the new "Catalog Reveal Party". I even set my kitchen timer to go off so I don't forget to go sign on. How exciting is that?
Where I am going with this is that I am hoping the stamp set "Clockwork's" will magically appear as a stamp set that will carry over into the new catalog. I love the different background stamps in this set. And take a look at my pocket watch below. It has 3 layers that are all popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals:
I sponged all of the edges of my Watercolor Paper with Basic Gray Ink and added splotches with the stamp that was included in our very first My Paper Pumpkin:
The sentiment is from Summer Afternoon, which is a hostess stamp set. I hope you have enjoyed my card for the Dynamic Duo's challenge. Make sure you visit their blog as there is tons of inspiration there for you! Good night!
- Stamps: Summer Afternoon, Clockworks, My Paper Pumpkin Stamp from Kit 1
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Basic Gray
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
- Accessories: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Brads
- Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies