I went with the square card today but made it a little smaller than most 5" x 5" cards. This one measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4":
Here are my layers:
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", score and fold in half
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock: 3 7/8" x 3 7/8"
- Floral District DSP: 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
I made my own embellishment by adding a flower from the DSP cut with the 1/2" Circle Punch and added it to the center of a Soda Pop Top glued on with a Stampin' Dimensional. The Soda Pop Top is then glued in place on my cardstock with Mini Glue Dots. The sentiment from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set is also embossed, cut with the Modern Label Punch and glued with Stampin' Dimensionals!
Be sure to visit Create with Connie & Mary this week and maybe think about joining our challenge!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark
- DSP: Floral District
- Stamps: Best of Flowers, Tea Shoppe
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Scallop Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Heat Tool, Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder
- Accessories: Soda Pop Tops