April 4, 2013

CCMC246!

I am doing something a little different this month for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenges. I will be using the same stamp set each week for a whole month so you can see how versatile just one stamp set is! Take at peek at this week's color challenge:


The stamp set I'll be using is one of the stamp sets from the 25th Anniversary celebration called "The Best of Flowers". The flower image you see below is one of four:


I stamped the flower 3 times using StazOn Jet Black Ink and cut them all out using the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue them all in place and adorned them all with Rhinestone Jewels. The cardstock colors I used are Real Red, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo.

The sentiment from the Word Play Stamp Set was inked using StazOn Jet Black Ink and cut out with the Decorative Label Punch. I again used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue it in place:


 Stampin' Up! Supplies List:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
  • DSP: First Edition, Brights Paper Stack
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Stamp Sets: Word Play, Best of Flowers
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Spritzer with Basic Black Ink
Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to view all of the designer projects and we also have our Card "Create"tions Occasions Edition in full swing!


Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. I just love your extra twist on the April challenges! What a great idea! And this card is beautiful! Love your little details that make it come together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. I just thought it would get me to at least use the stamp images once each. Do you know how many stamps I have uninked...I'm sure you understand!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great card! I love how you used the greeting with Decorative label punch, perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, I really like that sentiment!

      Delete
  3. This card makes me smile - it is so nice and bright and cheery! I think your idea for the April challenges is a great one - can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa. Glad to pay along with you on CCMC!

      Delete
  4. Debbie, this is darling! Bright and cheerful! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are so vibrant they just "pop" off that card! Looks great on the newsprint DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!