April 20, 2013

Card "Create"tions Week 3!

Oops, so sorry I forgot to set my setting to have this post go early this morning! This is our last week of Create with Connie & Mary Card "Create"tions for Occasions Edition. We are ending by posting a favor with the stamp set we showed during the week.

My stamp set was "By The Tide" and here is my little 3D favor:


And guess what I used for my favor? I used an empty Stampin' Up! embellishment container! I covered the sides with designer paper. For the lid I covered the side with ribbon.


The top was so easy to cover since we have such wonderful punches. I used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch with Cajun Craze Cardstock and followed that by a layer of Old Olive Cardstock cut with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.

I smooshed a small Soda Pop Top through my Big Shot Machine and added the stamped image using at Stampin' Dimensional. The shell image was hand-cut and glued on with a Stampin' Dimension and finally, I added a small bow made out of Baker's Twine and glued in place with a Mini Glue Dot.

Although our session has come to an end...if you have not yet subscribed...you still can!  Sign up now and you will see ALL of the spectacular Card "Create"tions made by our incredible designers.
We had 6 FANTASTIC designers joining us for 3 weesk of nothing but CARDS!  18 different sets total from the main and spring catalogs.  EACH set has 4 different cards in it! Click HERE to purchase now!



Stampin' Up! Supplies: 
  • Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
  • Inks: Midnight Muse, Early Espresso
  • Stamps: By The Tide
  • Tools: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensional, Sticky Strip
  • Accessories: Baker's Twine, Soda Pop Top, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Misc: Empty Embellishment Container
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. What a fun little container! I can see making a larger version for a child to save small shells and other treasures that they find at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Chellie. That's something my granddaughter would love. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!