April 6, 2013

Card "Create"tions Saturday Challenge!

Good morning everyone! For those of you that have already subscribed to Card "Create"tions Occasions Edition at Create with Connie & Mary, what do you think so far? Aren't the card ideas just spectacular? For our Saturday Challenges, we are using the same stamp set that we used during the week to create a 3D project. My stamp set was "Easy Events" and I am showing you a matching goodie box:


If you would like to see the matching cards, it is not too late to purchase the subscription edition. Only a week has gone by and we've got 2 more weeks left!

I used the Fancy Favor Box to create my baby goodie box. Wouldn't this be cute to add to the baby shower table's or to present along with a baby gift? In order to keep with the pink theme, I stamped my image using Pretty In Pink Ink and decided not to color it in. You could make the same version of this in blue for a boy's party or gift.

Stampin' Up! Supplies: 
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, So Saffron
  • Inks: Pretty In Pink
  • Stamp Sets: Easy Events, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Fancy Favor Box, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Blossom Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch
  • DSP: Brights Paper Stack
  • Accessories: Large Pearl Jewels, Pretty In Pink 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
  • Misc: Cello Bag


Thanks for stopping by to visit! Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to get more 3D project ideas and to sign up for our subscription! I dare you!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable box Debbie, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. So nice to see you join us each week. Love your work!

      Delete
  2. Somehow I missed this one...adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This goodie box matches two of the cards I made for the edition as an ensemble. Thanks Carol!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!