April 6, 2013

April 2013 Tutorial for Sale!

Today I am away teaching the class that you see below, at our local Scraps store and am making it available to you! This tutorial includes 10 cards using one sheet of paper you design yourself for your very own background!

Take a look at all of the cards included:


The stamp set I used is called "Lacy & Lovely" and is available for purchase in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog. Don't forget that the catalog expires on May 31st and who knows if this stamp set will carry over into our new catalog which debuts on June 1st. If you would like to purchase this stamp set, please contact me by email and I will place the order for the stamp set for you at 15% off!

The tutorial includes a detailed listing of all the supplies I used on each card, plus all of the measurements for each layer. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

PLEASE MAKE SURE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS IN YOUR CONTACTS SO THAT MY EMAIL DOES NOT END UP IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

************************************************

April 2013 Lacy & Lovely 10 cards!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!