Instead of using the printed face, I of course used my Stampin' Up! punches to create my own face. Here is a list of what you need:
- Pattern, cut on Whisper White Cardstock
- Small Heart Punch: Cut 2 using Pretty In Pink Cardstock
- 3/4" Circle Punch: Cut 2 eyes using Whisper White Cardstock
- Owl Punch: Cut 2 eyes using the 2 smaller circles in Basic Black & Whisper White Cardstock
- Cotton Balls
- DumDum Lollipop
- Sticky Strip
- Basic Gray Ink
- Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker
- Sponge Dauber
I hand-drew the freckles:
You will notice in the photo above that the hand-cut pattern is larger than the actual project in the photo below. The first pattern I found on Pinterest was much larger than the one from Oriental Trading and was too large for a dumdum lollipop!
For the ears, I used the Blossom Builder Punch:
Because my pattern is re-sized, the cotton balls were a little too large so I tore off what I needed and rolled them into a ball. I glued them both in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope you and your family had a Happy Easter! Dave and I spent the day at home with my daughter and granddaughter as I finally had to go to the emergency room on Saturday because I've had this bad cold for 3 weeks now. I finally was able to get some antibiotics (my doc refused 2 weeks ago) and am on the mend now.