March 17, 2013

Up, Up and Away!

My daughter Jessica asked me to make a card for a kids birthday party that 4 year old Kaitlynn attended recently. It was for a little girl in her Pre-K class so I wanted to stick with pinks. Here is what I came up with using the "Up, Up and Away Stamp Set":


I stenciled some clouds to create the sky look for my hot air balloons. If you've never made clouds like this before, click HERE for my step-by-step tutorial. All of the hot air balloons were adhered to my card front using "Stampin' Dimensionals" for height:



Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, 
  • Inks: Baja Breeze, Pretty In Pink, Raspberry Ripple
  • Stamps: Up, Up and Away
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Curly Label Punch, 1" Square Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Punch Pack
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Pretty In Pink
  • DSP: In Color Paper Pack

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Darling card...can't imagine your granddaughter's friend not just loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cute Debbie. Just saw it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!