The two sets that I used are: Everybunny & Easter Blessings.
I decided I wanted to create a scenery using the balloon images. You can see how I created the clouds by viewing the tutorial HERE.
All my images were stamped using "StazOn Jet Black Ink" which is my ink of choice when I know I want to watercolor. The ink is permanent and is perfect for watercoloring:
For the grass, all I did was hand-cut a curvy piece of cardstock and I sponged on the outside of the curve, moving my cardstock piece several times to create hills. Here are the supplies I used for today's card:
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Inks: Bashful Blue, Wisteria Wonder, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, StazOn Jet Black
- Stamps: Everybunny, Easter Blessings
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Oval Accent Die, Sponge Daubers, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Blender Pen
- Accessories: Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon