This week we are featuring the "Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set". You can join us and load any cards you've made in the past with this stamp set or you can create a new project.
Here is my card for this week:
I decided to use the Scallop Envelope Die and fill it with hearts. By incorporating such a fancy array of hearts and adding a doily into the mix, I thought this would make a pretty Mother's Day card. Notice the embossing on the envelope?
This is an embossing folder you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. Just place a $50 order and it's yours!
I hope you will join us in adding to our list at stillADDinktive. This is a great place to gather inspiration and we don't even mind if you dare to use our ideas for your own!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Inks: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand
- Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, Amazing Family
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Envelope Die, Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies, Adorning Accents Impressions Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Curly Label Punch, Vine Street Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doily, 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels