March 17, 2013

Stamper for Others Challenge #25!

Two posts today. I'm home sick so I've been trying to catch up and get ready for some upcoming classes and workshops. I've been sick for the past 5 days now and I'm going nuts!

This is the sketch I came up with for our "Stampers for Others Group". We are a group of girls that belong to the same Stampin' Up! team and once a month we participate in a card challenge. I run the challenges each month and this is #25!

My Card:


If you really like this stamp set, you'll be pleased to know that you can earn it for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. Place a $50 order through me or my online store and you will be rewarded by picking this stamp set. The images are so cute!


I hand-cut the hummingbird and 2 of the flowers and glued them on using Stampin' Dimensionals. This card came together very quickly for me. It was a fun card to put together!




Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: River Rock, Whisper White
  • Inks: Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery
  • Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, 3" Circle Die, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful - I can almost hear the little Hummer's wings fluttering! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!