How adorable is this I ask? A few punches and a few framelits die cutouts and there you go!
Here are the pieces I used on my card:
- Card front: Whisper White Cardstock cut at 11" x 4 2/5" and scored in the center at 5.5", fold. Sponge Soft Suede Ink with a Sponge Dauber around all 4 edges of card front
- Ears (Cut 2 of each): Ovals Framelits Dies-use 2 sizes to layer Whisper White and Pink Pirouette Cardstocks. Sponge edges with Soft Suede Ink and a Sponge Dauber
- Eyes (Cut 2 of each): Small Oval Punch and Basic Black Cardstock. Hand-held Punch in two different sizes for the pupils. Could also use the Owl Punch
- Nose & Mouth: (Cut 1) Small Heart Punch in Pink Pirouette Cardstock, (Cut 1) 3/4" Circle Punch for mouth in Pink Pirouette Cardstock, (Cut 2) 1 1/4" Circle Punch sponged with Soft Suede Ink and a Sponge Dauber. Add cheeks with Pink Pirouette Ink and a Sponge Dauber
- Hand-drawn whiskers with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and add freckles with a Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker
- Add bow by using ribbon and gluing in place with Mini Glue Dots (optional)