March 22, 2013

Sale-A-Bration ends today!

Have you taken advantage of our long list of "FREE" Sale-A-Bration items yet from Stampin' Up!? I want to take a moment to thank all of you that have ordered from me during our Sale-A-Bration this year. It means a lot to me that you support my Stampin' Up! business, so...Thank you!

Today I am showing you a few different projects you can create using the "Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit" that you can earn for "FREE"!


Just look at all of the items included in this kit:
  • 8 printed, die-cut cards (4 printed with “Hello” greeting; 4 blank)
  • 8 printed custom die-cut envelopes (Daffodil Delight pattern on flap)
  • 24 Daffodil Delight cardstock sticker flowers
  • 8 Basic Gray cardstock sticker strips
  • 8 pieces precut Basic Gray Baker’s Twine—exclusive to this kit! (ea. 18")
  • 8 adhesive-backed rhinestones

Do you like how I turned a card into a goodie holder? All I did was place the card fully opened on my  Simply Scored Scoring Tool and using the pre-scored line in the center of your card as a guide, score two more lines an inch from the center line on both sides of the scored line. Leave the original center scored line flat and intact, fold the other two score lines that you just created so that your goodie holder looks like the photo below:


I punched a small hole at the top of both flaps and used "Baker's Twine" tied into a bow to keep the folds shut. Slide some goodies that have been stuffed in a cello bag into the goodie holder. Below is a close-up of the sticker flowers with a "Rhinestone Jewel" in the center:


I also altered the card a little by cutting the flaps of off the envelopes, layering them and gluing them to the front of my "Baja Breeze Cardstock" base:



You can use the kit as is or use 2 of my altered ideas to change it up a bit! And don't forget...it's all "FREE" with a $50 order. That's the best part! You have until midnight to still take advantage of more freebies and to place that last Sale-A-Bration order.......and you can do it in your jammies!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!