March 8, 2013

Quick Note!

Hi Everyone. Just a quick note for those of you that are part of my private blog. You will notice off to the left-hand side of my blog, a button that looks like the one below:


Since my private blog is "private", you can not sign up in your feeder for email postings. When you get a notification that I have posted to this public blog, just go over to the left side and click on the button to redirect you to my private blog.

I have sent out all invitations to join my private blog to my downline, class attendants, customers and a few select people. Some invitations have not been activated and will expire soon. If you are one of the above mentioned people and have not received your invite, please email me to let me know so that I can resend it to you.

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!