March 3, 2013

March Project Directions For Sale!

Good morning blog readers. You've seen this duo offered as one of my monthly classes I held at our local "Scraps" store yesterday. Many of you asked if I would have directions to make this set and I do! I also have available, pre-made kits. Keep reading:



The stamped images I used for my 2 projects are from the "Tea Shoppe Stamp Set" but you can decorate yours to your liking! Please use the Paypal link below to purchase this set and I'll email it to you within 24 hours.

PLEASE MAKE SURE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK SO THAT MY EMAIL DOESN'T END UP IN YOUR JUNK FOLDER: 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Option 1: Directions:

March 2013 Tea Dispenser & Matching Card

Option 2: Pre-made Kit: (no longer available)
I do not have enough 12" x 12" Pretty In Pink Cardstock so I am offering this kit in several colors with the Tea Shoppe DSP. Please email me your color choice and I will send you a PayPal Invoice:

Kits will include PDF directions emailed to you at no additional cost, embossed layers, all of the embellishments, pre-scored and cut cardstock pieces, Stampin' Dimensionals and all pre-cut DSP. No stamped images as it is against Stampin' Up! policy to sell stamped images. Each kit will be sold for $12.00 which includes shipping to your home and 1 envelope! Please email me your 1st and 2nd color choices. I will update the colors as they sell. Postage is for USA only please.

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. would love a tea holder kit and catolouge can i pay with visa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!