This is my own creation and I will give you all the dimensions and supplies needed below:
This is how the album opens:
I opted to decorate each interior panel instead of adding photo's but just image how cute this would be as a mini scrapbook album!
You will need 2 medallions created by following these simple steps:
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: Stamp the largest of the medallions in Early Espresso Ink and cut the shape using the framelits. Cut 2 more medallions using Crumb Cake Cardstock without stamping. Cut 2 more medallions using cardboard. Layer and glue as follows: 1 stamped medallion, cardboard in the center and 1 unstamped medallion for the outside layer. You will now have 2 separate medallions
- Regal Rose Cardstock: Stamp the 2nd sized medallion using Raspberry Ripple Ink and cut the shape using the framelits. Curl the ends of your petals using a Bone Folder. Before you glue this layer in place, glue a strip of ribbon about 9" long on each medallion using Sticky Strip. Glue the Regal Rose Cardstock layer in place using Stampin' Dimensionals
- So Saffron Cardstock: Stamp the 4th sized medallion using So Saffron Ink and cut out using the framelits. Glue in place using a Stampin' Dimensional. Add Linen thread to a Designer Button and tie into a double-knot. Glue to the center of the medallion using Mini Glue Dots.
- Sentiment: Stamp 1 sentiment on Crumb Cake Cardstock using Early Espresso Ink from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set. Cut out with the Modern Label Punch. Glue to one of the medallions using Stampin' Dimensionals. This medallion becomes the front of your album.
For the inside of the album, you will need a cardstock piece measuring 12"x 3" and scored every 3". Alternate the folds as shown above. Snip all of the corners off diagonally so that the corners won't show when you fold the card closed.
- DSP measuring 2.5" x 2.5"
- So Saffron Cardstock stamped with the Daydream Medallions Stamp Set using So Saffron Ink cut with the 2.5" Circle Punch
- 2 layers of flowers cut with the Boho Blossoms Punch and a Rhinestone Jewel in the center
- DSP 2.5" x 2.5"
- Regal Rose Cardstock cut with the Floral Frames Framelits Dies.
- Stamped image using Raspberry Ripple Ink and the Bring On The Cake Stamp Set. Stamp image a 2nd time on So Saffron Cardstock and hand-cut. Glue in place with a Stampin' Dimensional
- Add a Rhinestone Jewel to the cake stand
- DSP 2.5" x 2.5"
- Early Espresso Cardstock cut with the 2.5" Circle Punch
- Crumb Cake Cardstock cut with the 2.5 Scallop Circle Punch
- Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso Ink using Delightful Dozen Stamp Set
- Stamp sentiment with Rose Red Ink on Regal Rose Cardstock and hand-cut banner. Glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add 2 flowers cut with the Punch Pack and So Saffron Cardstock. Add Rhinestone Jewels in the center
- DSP 2.5" x 2.5"
- Stamp image from the You Are Loved Stamp Set in Raspberry Ripple Ink on Regal Rose Cardstock. Cut using the Full Heart Punch
- Cut 1 heart using the Full Heart Punch and Regal Rose Cardstock
- Cut 4 hearts using the Small Heart Punch and So Saffron Cardstock
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to the center of each small heart
Fold cardstock accordion style so that all the decorated layers are hidden inside and not showing. Glue in place on the non decorated sides using both medallions as the front and back covers.
Add a Velcro Dot to the inside 2 folds as shown above. This will keep the mini card album in the closed position!