March 28, 2013

CCMC245!

We have a new sketch challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary, but before I get to that, did you know we have also have a new edition in Preview Week? Card "Create"tions for all Occasions will be starting in full swing next week. This week Connie & Mary have a few Preview projects that you can download and print for FREE!  And while you are there, make sure you purchase the edition.

This edition will be using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs!

* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* March 31 - April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and      Deb Currier are joining us!

Okay, now on to today's sketch challenge:


My card for this week:


I opted to go for clean & simple punch art! Isn't this bunny's behind adorable? And so simple to create.


First I embossed the "Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder" about an inch from the bottom and added a string of "3/8" Pink Pirouette Satin Ribbon" at the top of the embossing. I also added "Pearl Jewels" to adorn the embossing.


The bunny's behind starts out with a "Whisper White Cardstock" circle cut with the "1 3/4" Circle Punch" and I sponged "Basic Gray Ink" on the outside with a "Sponge Dauber". I glued my circle in position using "Stampin' Dimensionals".

I then cut (2) "Whisper White Cardstock" pieces using the "Large Oval Punch". I sponged the edges of both pieces. Using the "Cupcake Punch", punch out the trio of confetti twice to create the digital pads for each paw using "Pink Pirouette Cardstock". Glue both paws onto the body using "Stampin' Dimensionals". For the tail I tore a partial piece of cotton from a cotton ball and smooshed it in the palm of my had to make it round. I glued that in place with a "Stampin' Dimensional" also.

Stamp the sentiment and add a solo "Pearl Jewel" near the sentiment! Your next stop should be to visit Create with Connie & Mary to be inspired by the designer's creations! Did you get a chance to visit Connie & Mary on Preview days this week. Both of them had Preview Projects for the new "Card "Create"tions All Occasions Edition" and you could print the PDF documents to recreate those projects. You can still purchase the edition and we go live on Sunday! Don't miss out!


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
  • Inks: Basic Gray
  • Stamps: Delightful Dozen
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 3/4" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Misc: Cotton Ball
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable! And who can resist a bunny "butt"!! Love how you made it work for the sketch! The embossing and pearls is so elegant, too! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so much fun! Love your Basic Gray base - really makes Mr Bunny pop. It's been great fun "working" with you on the challenge team for the last few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been great working with you also Karren. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely adorable....love the soft colors and the embossing - the whole card is lovely and yes, the little bunny's rear end is adorable...TFS! And hope your weather is starting to calm down. We are expecting rain and possible thunder storms both days....but we really need the rain! Take good care and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hoping for rain also Carol as we still have about a foot of snow left to melt. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. This is SO darling! I love it! Got to keep this idea for next Easter! Great job with the Create with Connie and Mary sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! This card made me giggle! I just love happy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute Debbie! It has made me smile every time I look at it! Thanks so much for leaving your lovely comments for me over the last few months - I'd had a ball playing along with you! See you on the other side of the challenge! Cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute! I love the bunny bottom! I've enjoyed being part of the challenge team and seeing everyone's creations each week.
    Happy Stamping!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!