Okay, here it is, my one card a year to celebrate St. Patrick's Day:
The inspiration for this card came from a photo I found in the Oriental Trading Catalog. Many times when viewing catalogs, I find stuff that I immediately think "hey, I can make a punch art out of that"! Does that ever happen to you?
Isn't my little leprechaun cute? And so easy. All you need is the "Ornament Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch" and a few hand-held punches for the eyes and the nose. I added freckles with a Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker and hand-drew the mouth.
The shamrock was created using the "Small Heart Punch" and a piece of the branch from the "Bird Punch".
Stampin' Up! supply list:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Whisper White, Blushing Bride (retired)
- Inks: Tangerine Tango & Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Accessories: Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Ornament Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Small Heart Punch, Hand-held punches, Scallop Square Die, Scallop Square Duo Die
- DSP: Brights Paper Pack
JOIN US for a the NEW Cards "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* March 31 - April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and directions
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Designers lined-up for this edition are: