March 29, 2013

Card Creations Stamp Set Preview!

Today I am re-visiting a post from my granddaughter Kaitlynn's first day of Pre-K earlier this fall. I had made her this little set to celebrate her first day of school. The little backpack is full of school supplies.

I am showing you this project because the stamp set I used on the card is the stamp set I will be featuring next week for the Create with Connie & Mary new "Card "Create"tions for Occasions".  The stamp set is called "Easy Events" and I will have 4 cards in the following categories:
  • Sketch Card
  • Designers Choice Card
  • Workshop Card
  • Stepped-up Workshop Card


We are so excited to be offering this to you as this is our 2nd edition featuring all cards only! As I mentioned yesterday, this is what you will receive when you subscribe:

Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* March 31 - April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining us!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!

Project Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pretty In Pink (of course!), Whisper White
  • DSP: Floral District
  • Inks: Rich Razzleberry
  • Stamps: Easy Events, Bug Me
  • Accessories: Antique Brads, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Tools: Sticky Strip, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!