March 16, 2013

Block Card! Something a little different for you!

Good morning to you! I have the most unique card fold I think I have ever seen for today's card. I ran across this "Block Card" on You Tube and it went on my list of "to try". I totally love it and will certainly use this pattern again.

Take a look:


This is the view from the top so you can see why it is called a "Block Card":


Side view #1:


Side view #2:


And a close-up of the top of each block:


Close-up of the detail on the front and back panels which are 100% identical on both sides:


And look.........it even folds flat so that it fits in an envelope to mail!


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberr
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
  • Stamps: Madison Avenue (Sale A Bration), Best Dad Ever
  • Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • DSP: Sycamore Street (Sale A Bration)
Here is the YouTube link if you want to try this yourself: papercrafter45


Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Deb I made one of these too! Aren't they easy and cute? There is also an envelope to make if you don't want to crush some raised embellishments. Your card is very pretty!

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this new fold...think I have a tutorial and need to make one for myself! Thanks, Debbie....maybe I'm all caught up now...LOL??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!