March 23, 2013

Another Saturday Simple Post!

Okay, I only have a few more days of double-posting and will have all my posts from my private blog transferred here. Thanks for being so patient. And I'm sure you don't mind seeing 2 samples per day anyway, do you?

I have some really good news to share with you today. The card shown below is a card I submitted to Stampin' Up! I won a $25 shopping spree per Stampin' Up! for being chosen as a top 20 runner-up in a "Submit a Project" contest with this card:


Isn't that super neat? The card that was chosen as the winner will soon be available for purchase as a kit. Keep watching.

Here is a close-up of the details:


I kept my card "clean & simple" as that is what these card kits are all about. Here is a listing of the supplies I used if you would like to replicate my design:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party
  • Stamp Set: Easy Events
  • Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doily, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
  • Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pool Party



Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, Debbie and I can see how it would win the kit contest at SU. Congratulations!! It will be great! So clean, simple and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. It was fun to enter the contest and I'll try again when it comes around!

      Delete
  2. Debbie, this is so pretty and would make a perfect kit card! Congrats on winning the shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!