February 3, 2013

Super Sunday-Digital Valentine's Frame!

I have a little cutie for you today for Super Sunday. Several layers, a large bow and......My Digital Studio! This digital download was so much fun to work with. I manipulated and customized the colors and carefully placed each individual word or symbol to create this cute, printable layer to my card front:


Once completed, I then printed on Very Vanilla Cardstock right at home on my own printer. The double-bow was created using the Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon:


Below is what the digital sample looks like and I arranged my items in the same way. I wanted a bolder, less brighter color combination so in came the Basic Gray, Pretty In Pink and Raspberry Ripple colors instead of Blushing Bride and Cherry Cobbler:
Be Mine Framable Designer Template - Digital Download
Item #129349
Preferred Price: $1.95

Download Includes:
  • One-page 8-1/2" x 11" décor designer template
  • 33-piece stamp brush set Features:
    • Digital-exclusive 
    • Print and frame this Valentine template for the quickest Valentine gift yet. 
    • Template images included as stamp brushes allowing for customization of colors or use on other projects.
Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon
Item #127844
Preferred Price: $7.95

Stampable fine cotton texture. Natural look. Add stamping with Classic Stampin' ink,100% cotton. 10 yards. Natural.

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!