February 15, 2013

Changes!


Good morning blog readers. Did the title of my post scare you a little? And that little yellow sign above announcing changes?

There comes a time in ones life where you take a long hard look at certain things and want to change it up a little to make life easier. I'm a Type A personality which leads me to be an analizer and a perfectionist! This decision I'm about to announce.......I've been contemplating on for quite some time now and this decision is concerning my blog. As many of you know, I post daily. This takes up a lot of my time even though I love every minute of it! When I started this blog 4 years ago, it was my intention to utilize my blog with my projects, to draw in online ordering customers and to hopefully add demo's to my team for my Stampin' Up! business. I have been lucky to do that to some extent and I generously thank all of you that have been placing online orders from me and I thank those of you that signed on to become part of my team. I wouldn't be where I am today with my business if it were not for all of you! Thank you!

If you are lucky enough to be a customer or a downline on my team, I will now have an exclusive blog for all of you by invitation only. I will personally invite you to join me in continuing to share with you. This new blog will be called "Debbies Designs & Creations", a slight variance to the title of this current blog and will continue in the same format as this current blog. You will see very little in changes to the new blog.

This current blog will now be my exclusive Stampin' Up! business blog. I will post current promotions, new product, breaking news and update the new demo kits information as it becomes available for you to contemplate joining my team. I will also post my design team challenge projects here for you to view and continue to offer tutorials for purchase.

There were many reasons I decided to shift in this mode which I will not list here as some of those reasons are private. I hope you understand. If you are a current customer or part of my downline, I will be sending your invitation out shortly, later today, for you to join in on my new blog. If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. If I omitted you and you did not get an invitation to join my new blog as a customer and downline, please email me to let me know.

Thanks for stopping by to visit!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. I hope the change works out well for you but I will miss seeing your lovely ideas :(
    I'm only sorry I can't be a customer or part of your team but I'm in the UK although I do buy SU stuff here and love it.
    Thankyou for the inspiration you've given me!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will miss seeing your lovely work. Sad. :(
    I'm basically a hobby demo, which means I'm not a customer or a part of your team, so I guess that counts me out of your new blog.
    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a NEW journey, I know your talent will carry forward in amazing ways. Way to focus on what your heart tells you. I have been meaning to mention to you that my maiden name is Henderson (Scottish)..funny huh?
    It's been fun being Guest Designers @ Connie And Mary...it was your inspiration that sent me there in the first place. They say changes are good,enjoy the journey. Hugs, Pam Strobel

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Always wonderdul once we make-up our mind to take a NEW journey, ah sure wish you all the best. I have enjoyed "seeing" all of Ur lovely creative wonders. U R truely gifted. Enjoy& all the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a good plan on your part. I will have to have a chat to you about the idea. Enjoy the changes. I'm sure it will all work out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your changes! This has been something I've considered as well and I really hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!