And this is my card using the "Dapper Dad Stamp Set":
Even though my dad is going to be 76 in June, he still plays golf. This card reminds me of him and he will probably receive this card for Father's Day. I just love the shoe image:
I stamped 2 of the shoes and hand-cut. The little white oval adds a little bit of white space to bring out the colors. I added just a hint of embossing on the Cajun Craze layer. Although the embossing is a line of cross-stitching, I think it goes well with the theme of this card.
I added a solo "Naturals Designer Button" and that's all this card really needed for an embellishment as a masculine card:
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Whisper White
- Inks: Choclate Chip, Crumb Cake
- Stamps: Dapper Dad, Amazing Family
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Argyle Textured Impressions Folder, Ovals Framelits Dies, Corner Rounder Punch, Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, Bakers Twine
- DSP: Parker's Patterns
Click HERE to hop over to Create with Connie & Mary and thanks to everyone that subscribed to our Spring Catalog 2013 Edition!