- Crumb Cake
- Daffodil Delight
- Marina Mist
- Not Quite Navy
This is a gorgeous plus-size butterfly image that not only can you use on a card, why not try it on a scrapbook page as a focal point?
I also colored my Pearl Jewels with a black Permanent marker and glue them in place. How cute is that?Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to see what everyone else is up to this week. And...you can still sign up for the subscription edition!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark, Marina Mist
- Stamps: Swallowtail, Friendly Phrases
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits, Paper Piercer, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Misc: Black Permanent Marker