February 16, 2013

CCMC-OCC4!

Good morning blog readers and Create with Connie & Mary subscribers! If you are a subscriber and reading this today, how have you enjoyed the celebrate nature theme all of the designers had for you? Wasn't everything awesome! Well today for the Saturday Challenge, I am continuing with the nature theme. We used these colors this week for our color challenge:

  • Crumb Cake
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Marina Mist
  • Not Quite Navy


Take a peek at my Swallowtail card below:


This is a gorgeous plus-size butterfly image that not only can you use on a card, why not try it on a scrapbook page as a focal point?

If you look closely, you'll notice a little bit of glossy-ness on my stamped image. I first stamped him on Daffodil Delight Cardstock using VersaMark Ink and then sprinkled Black Embossing Powder and heat set with my Heat Tool.

I also colored my Pearl Jewels with a black Permanent marker and glue them in place. How cute is that?Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to see what everyone else is up to this week. And...you can still sign up for the subscription edition!


Stampin' Up! Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Inks: VersaMark, Marina Mist
  • Stamps: Swallowtail, Friendly Phrases
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits, Paper Piercer, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Misc: Black Permanent Marker

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Love it, Debbie...the coloring seems to pop it of the card! Great job with the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card! Love the background for the big butterfly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and creative! I LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Debbie, love your clouds and bold bright butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love how you floated the butterfly over the oval and the wonderful cloudy sky....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love, love, love my ovals. So glad SU! brought them back. Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!