February 9, 2013

CCMC-OCC3!

Oh I just love my Saturday's lately. Dave and I both seem to be burnt out lately from traveling so much during the week for our business. I love being a home-body on the weekends!Sometimes people don't understand why we stay home but when you travel all week long, our home is so welcoming!

Okay, on to today's Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary! This week we are to create a treat container. And because the designers used assorted kits for their projects this week, I am using the "Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit" for my project:


In fact, not only am I using a designer kit, I am also using a "Kraft Gift Box".


I added a topper to the box and personalized it. So easy! These kraft boxes can be fit for anyone, for any occasion:





Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party C'ordinations
  • Inks: Wild Wasabi
  • Kit & Stamp: Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Square Lattice, Textured Impressions Folder, Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
  • Accessories: Sale-A-Bration Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by to visit! Don't forget you can still sign up for the Spring Edition of Create with Connie  and Mary!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the tag hanging down! Great use of that Pop Up Posies Kit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the kit Debbie and another great way to incorporate the Kraft boxes? I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job...I have this kit and need to start playing with it....Thanks for the encouragement Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!