January 30, 2013

Wednesday Wacky-3D item and matching card!

Good morning blog readers!

Month's ago I traveled to Canada, which for us is only 15 minutes away. We are fortunate that in northern Maine we border Canada and are able to frequent visiting our friends or for me, family. Both of my parents were born in Canada and moved to the US before I was born. So on my last visit to Canada, Dave and I traveled with my granddaughter Kaitlynn and daughter Jessica to "A & W". I remembered eating there as a kid. We even purchased a few "A & W" mugs! We also stopped to frequent a few stores before heading home and in one of those "dollar" stores, I spotted a jumbo clothespin.

Thus, the post for today:


Look closely at what I converted my close pin to:


I turned it upside-down so that it stays standing and created a giant "clip". It was quite easy to glue DSP to both sides and then decorate:


I even created a matching card:



You could use the decorated clothes pin to show cards, hold recipes or right on your desk to hold little notes to self:


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
  • Inks: Rich Razzleberry
  • Stamps: Secret Garden, That's the Ticket
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Ovals Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Ticket Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
  • Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon
  • DSP: Floral District
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!