Some of you know me well enough to know that when a new Stampin' Up! catalog comes to my mailbox, the first thing on my list is always anything to do with butterflies. I just love them. And this one is no different. It is super humungous and gorgeous! I embossed "her" (notice the pearls, it's a her) using VersaMark Ink and Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder on the Birds of a Feather Designer Paper. Yes I had to chop some of the image but I just love the look of this!
I outlined the butterfly layer with a thin layer of Chocolate Chip Cardstock and layered that over a square cut with the Scallop Square Die and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock. I love the look of the 3 colors together. The chocolate chip makes the other 2 colors really "pop" doesn't it?
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquiose
- Inks: VersaMark, Chocolate Chip
- Stamps: Swallowtail, Oh Hello
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Scallop Square Die, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- DSP: Birds of a Feather