January 7, 2013

Merchandise Monday-Yay, Ovals Collection Framelits!

Yes the title to my post does read correctly! We now have Oval Framelits Dies. I don't know about you but I've been lost without my ovals. Stampin' Up! retired the Ovals Die last year and we now have 6 sizes of Ovals:
You'll find the collection in our new Spring Catalog. If you are a customer of mine, you should already have a copy in hand. The framelits are located on page 4 and here is the description:

Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
Item #129381
Preferred Price: $26.95

Easily cut stamped images from the Oh, Hello Stamp Set. Largest scallop oval: 4-1/4" x 5-1/8". 6 dies. Cuts single sheets of paper with your Big Shot Machine.

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!