Anyway, lets move on to today's card:
I had this idea in my head for a card but once I sat down and got ready to create....no background paper for New Year's that really fit. Okay, back to the drawing board......."My Digital Studio" to the rescue. I used the "Snowburst Stamp Brush Set" in my digital downloads and loaded a few styles of the snow bursts and adjusted the sizes and colors to my liking. I used Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit and Perfect Plum for my colors. Once I had them all loaded the way I liked, I printed on Whisper White Cardstock using a 5" x 7" background size and this is what my own designer paper looked like:
Isn't it pretty? I cut the size I needed for my card layer and then completed my card. Do you remember the cup I showed you how to create below? You can find the tutorial HERE.
I made my two cups for today's card in the same manner but much smaller than the one above. I colored the back of my "Vellum Cardstock" with a "Summer Starfruit Stampin' Write Marker". I even added a toothpick on the inside of both cups and added a small olive on each toothpick!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Elegant Eggplant, Summer Starfruit, Vellum, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Inks: Perfect Plum, Home Printer, Summer Starfruit Stampin' Write Marker
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- MDS Download: Snowburst Stamp Brush Set
- Tools: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Own Punch (olives), Sticky Strip, Multipurpose Glue
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Misc: Toothpicks