January 1, 2013

FREE My Digital Downland Today!

Do you love to create using My Digital Studio? Download our awesome January desktop calendar for FREE! I added stamped images and embellishments on my own!

  P.S. Happy New Year!


Let It Snow January Wallpaper - Digital Download Item #132962 
Regular Price: $0.00
Preferred Price: $0.00
Download includes:
* 6 embellishments (1 desktop wallpaper in 6 sizes to accommodate various screen resolutions)

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* FREE desktop calendar that will brighten your day every time you look at it
* Coordinates with the Let It Snow Kit for even more fun

Colors:
Bashful Blue, Concord Grape, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!