I thought I would create something different this week so I decided to make a shaped easel card:
I just really like how my card turned out. Look closely and you'll see how my card stays standing with that cute "Designer Builder Brad". You can add paper or stamped images, then enhance with an epoxy bubble on top! You can also try embellishing with our rhinestones or pearls. Take a closer look:
This is how my card looks with a side-view photo:
And my 4 little square adorned with the hot air balloon image from the "Collage Curios Stamp Set":
Just a reminder that Create with Connie & Mary is in their new Spring Catalog 2013 Subscription Edition where you can find:
• New projects every day
• PRIZES just for joining!
• Session begins January 20
• Access 24/7
• Over 30 exclusive samples
• Step-by-step PHOTO tutorials
• Featuring products in the Spring 2013 Catalog
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
These are the products I used for my card today:
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy
- Inks: Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Bravo Burgundy, Summer Starfruit
- Stamps: Collage Curios, Wishes Your Way
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Delicate Details Lace Tape
- DSP:Sycamore Street