January 31, 2013

CCMC237!

Welcome to another week of Create with Connie & Mary's Thursday Challenge. If you really want to challenge yourself this week, come join us! It took me a few minutes to decide how to use all of these squares you see here in this week's sketch:


I thought I would create something different this week so I decided to make a shaped easel card:


I just really like how my card turned out. Look closely and you'll see how my card stays standing with that cute "Designer Builder Brad". You can add paper or stamped images, then enhance with an epoxy bubble on top! You can also try embellishing with our rhinestones or pearls. Take a closer look:


This is how my card looks with a side-view photo:


And my 4 little square adorned with the hot air balloon image from the "Collage Curios Stamp Set":


Just a reminder that Create with Connie & Mary is in their new Spring Catalog 2013 Subscription Edition where you can find:

• New projects every day
• PRIZES just for joining!
• Session begins January 20
• Access 24/7
• Over 30 exclusive samples
• Step-by-step PHOTO tutorials
• Featuring products in the Spring 2013 Catalog
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!


These are the products I used for my card today:
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy
  • Inks: Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Bravo Burgundy, Summer Starfruit
  • Stamps: Collage Curios, Wishes Your Way
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Delicate Details Lace Tape
  • DSP:Sycamore Street

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Love the easel card! And what a perfect way to use those brads! Love how the balloons are floating around! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been admiring this one in the gallery for a couple of weeks now Debbie! I LOVE how you've used those gorgeous little images on your rectangles - they are perfect! And the little bling is a fabulous idea! I really, really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little balloons are too stinking cute! I never would have thought to pair them with that sentiment - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute how you used the ltitle images in your shapes...they just bring it to life! And an easel card held with the Designer Builder Brad...so clever! Great job with the sketch, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little balloons are just adorable. I didn't think I wanted that set, but I keep seeing it used in such amazing ways - and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not my favorite but only cuz I'm not a fan of orange...but your design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea for using all those little tidbit stamps! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I like so many things - the shaped card, the easel card, the builder brad and the postage stamp pieces for the different panels on the card. Thanks for all the different ideas.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!