January 17, 2013

CCMC235!

Welcome to Create with Connie & Mary's new sketch challenge for this week. We have a great sketch for you to play with:


Have you had a chance to peruse the new "Sale A Bration" flyer yet? Do you know you can start earning any of the products in just 5 short days? I'll even help you decide what to pick. I have three of the products used in my card for today:


  1. The first item is the new ribbon. And guess what, you get 3 spools in 3 different colors: Island Indigo, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango. Not only do you get 3 spools of ribbon, you also get 36 matching buttons! The ribbon and button set is called Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack!
  2. Designer paper. 12 sheets of double-sided designer paper that coordinates with the ribbon & buttons! The paper is called Sycamore Street Designer Paper!
  3. Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!

Now you are probably wondering about those perfectly cut flowers above? Fussy-cutting? No way, the flowers are cut with coordinating framelits to the stamp set! Stamp and cut! All are listed in my supply list below.


How did I get my cardstock and embossing to look distressed the way it does? Another easy feat. The cardstock I used is called "Primrose Petals C'oredinations Cardstock". You emboss and sand with a "Stampin' Sanding Block" and the white core shows through!




Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Primrose Petals C'oredinations
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive
  • Stamps: Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Vine Street Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Sanding Bock, Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensional, Mini Glue Dots, Word Window Punch
  • Accessories: Sycamore Street Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
  • DSP:Sycamore Street
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Come join us at Create with Connie & Mary
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Love your spring flowers! Great colors, too! And the distressed card stock really sets it all off perfectly! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sanded background texture is ultra delicious! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the sanded background...it looks frosted!! I MUST get my set and framelits busy.. you're inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the above, the Core'dinations paper looks great with the new Pine Street EF!! So many new products to get my hands on. Thanks for the wonderful card. s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I LOVE the look of that sanded embossing folder! Gives a beautiful distressed look to the whole card! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty...I, too, think the sanded background paper is the perfect back-drop for the flowers. I does look frosted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love how you've showcased the SAB products Debbie! The new embossing folder looks fabulous with the Core'dinations cardstock. My favourite is the new Secret Garden stamp set and die - I'm loving those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO cute, I love the Core'dinations in the background with those awesome flowers! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many new goodies on this card. Love how you've put them all together to make a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!