Have you had a chance to peruse the new "Sale A Bration" flyer yet? Do you know you can start earning any of the products in just 5 short days? I'll even help you decide what to pick. I have three of the products used in my card for today:
- The first item is the new ribbon. And guess what, you get 3 spools in 3 different colors: Island Indigo, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango. Not only do you get 3 spools of ribbon, you also get 36 matching buttons! The ribbon and button set is called Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack!
- Designer paper. 12 sheets of double-sided designer paper that coordinates with the ribbon & buttons! The paper is called Sycamore Street Designer Paper!
- Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
Now you are probably wondering about those perfectly cut flowers above? Fussy-cutting? No way, the flowers are cut with coordinating framelits to the stamp set! Stamp and cut! All are listed in my supply list below.
How did I get my cardstock and embossing to look distressed the way it does? Another easy feat. The cardstock I used is called "Primrose Petals C'oredinations Cardstock". You emboss and sand with a "Stampin' Sanding Block" and the white core shows through!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Primrose Petals C'oredinations
- Inks: Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive
- Stamps: Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Vine Street Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Sanding Bock, Secret Garden Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensional, Mini Glue Dots, Word Window Punch
- Accessories: Sycamore Street Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- DSP:Sycamore Street