I will show you the cards individually first and then if you keep scrolling, I have the both of them side-by-side so you can see the slight variation.
First up, Whisper White:
Followed by Very Vanilla:
I have been using Very Vanilla a lot lately. It's my new favorite white. That may be why I dug it out! I used the new Ovals Collection Framelits for some of my layers. I embossed the Pink Pirouette layer with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder:
If you look closely at my flower in the center, it is a little shiny. I inked my stamp image in VersaMark Ink first followed by Pink Pirouette Ink and stamped my image. I quickly sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool. Yes, you can do that and with any ink color!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
- Inks: Midnight Muse, Pink Pirouette, VersaMark
- Stamps: Distressed Dots, Oh Hello, Secret Garden
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ovals Collection Framelits, Secret Garden Framelits, Curly Label Punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Dauber
- Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse
• New projects every day
• PRIZES just for joining!
• Session begins January 20
• Access 24/7
• Over 30 exclusive samples
• Step-by-step PHOTO tutorials
• Featuring products in the Spring 2013 Catalog
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Occasions Edition 2013 Regularly $34.95 US EARLY BIRD PRICE $29.95 US!