January 3, 2013

CCMC233!

Happy New Year! And what a great way to spend the first week of 2013 by joining in on a sketch challenge and the debut of Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog!

Look at what we have in store for you this week at Create with Connie & Mary:


By now, if you are a customer of mine you have received your new "Spring Catalog". Today I am using two of the stamp sets called: "Dapper Dad" & "Amazing Family":


Did you also notice the beautiful textured background? Two more new products were used. The "Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder" and the "Real Red Core'dinations Cardstock". You emboss the cardstock first and then use the "Stampin' Sanding Block" to reveal the monochromatic colored layer. This is great cardstock to use for sanding, tearing and distressing:


One last item I used is the new "Parkers Patterns Designer Paper". All my card needed was a little sliver of the designer paper turned into a banner and I also curled the ends with my "Bone Folder".


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red Core'dinations 
  • Inks: Soft Suede, Real Red
  • Stamps: Dapper Dad, Amazing Family
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Stampin' Sanding Block, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Brads
  • DSP:Parker's Patterns
Come along and play at Create with Connie & Mary!

For those of you that are my regular customers, you should have received a complimentary copy of the Spring Catalog in the mail by now. Here is the link to view the catalog online:

 
Click here for the Spring Catalog PDF
Click here for the Spring Catalog Supplies listing
Click here for the Spring Catalog Product Guide
Click here for the Spanish Flyer
 

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Love how you interpreted the sketch by using the image and words for the three strips! So clever!! And I love how you used the new products! Great guy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, I love your card! My brother's birthday is in April, and though he does not wear ties, this will be wonderful for him....thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous masculine card! I love your color and pattern choice - a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever to interpret the sketch this way. Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a fabulous man card Debbie! Love your take on the sketch by using the bow tie and shoe - so cool! I can't wait to get my pre-order on these products as I'm expecting a couple that you showcased perfectly on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh when I saw this...I had this very same idea in my head! When I saw your card posted I went a different route! Great man card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!