January 26, 2013

CCMC-OCC1!

We are doing a quadruple color challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary! Here are the 4 yummy colors for this week:


And this is my card:


Do you know a great way to get one or two of those colors in? By using designer paper. This card came together pretty easily for me this week. I used the DSP called "More Amore" which already had a doily heart shape for me to use in the center of my card. There are two whole pages of 12"x 12" doily hearts all stuck together into one sheet in 2 different colors. I used my "Paper Snips" and snipped one off! And what about those cute little banners? The "Hearts A Flutter Framelits" along with the "Hearts A Flutter Stamp Set" makes for the cutest banners:

I rock n' rolled to 2 heart images with 2 different colored inks and I also embossed 2 of the banners with the "Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder". Here is a list of Stampin' Up! supplies I used on my project:

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Inks: Pool Party, Primrose Petals
  • Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, Lovely Little Labels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
  • Accessories: Large Rhinestone Jewels
  • DSP:More Amore
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Come create with us at Create with Connie & Mary!
And don't forget that the Spring Edition is now in full swing and you can still sign up!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rock n Roll on the hearts! It really helps pull all the colors together. Lovely card with all the new Spring Catty products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we were both on the same wave length with this week's challenge. Your card is chuck full of fabulous details! Smiles, Ebeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!