December 17, 2012

Watercolor Winter!

I just love the stamp set I am using for today's card. The stamp set is called Watercolor Winter and is a two step stamp set but as you saw in yesterday's post with another two step set, I opted to use the outlined images only:


I filled in the inside of the images using a Riding Hood Red Stampin' Write Marker over the Riding Hood Red Cardstock. Just lightly add color here and there by not completely coloring in all of the petals and leaves:

I also stamped an extra poinsettia, hand-cut and glued in place with Stampin' Dimensionals.  For the holly berries, I used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add some shimmer and shine.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red 
  • Inks: VersaMark, Riding Hood Red Stampin' Write Marker
  • Stamps: Watercolor Winter, Greetings of the Season
  • Tools: Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, White Embossing Powder
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...love your coloring...spectacular effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. The shading you've created with the RHR marker really adds to the overall effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Debbie. Using mostly RHR for color gives it an elegant look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!