December 30, 2012

Spring Catalog Sneak Peek!

Good day blog readers! I have been busy this week creating. I have a project due for the Create with Connie & Mary Spring Catalog Edition and I have cards due for their challenges also. And I have cards due for the new stillADDinktive Challenge starting on January 2nd! Phew! Dave and I have been on vacation since the week of Christmas, enjoying some down time.

Here is another card I created as a Sneak Peek from the new Spring Catalog:


"Just Thinking" is a new stamp sold as a solo stamp. I inked it up twice, once in "Baja Breeze Ink" cut with the "Window Frames Framelits Dies" and the 2nd using "Summer Starfruit Ink" cutting only the center with my "2 1/2" Circle Punch", both on "Very Vanilla Cardstock".


Do you like the sanding on my new "Primrose Petals Core'dinations Cardstock"? I embossed a little on one edge using the new "Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate". This is an awesome board which has scored borders and patterns. Add the scoring plate on top of your "Simply Scored Scoring Tool", layer your cardstock over the desired pattern, place overlay on top of your cardstock as a guide for scoring, and run your "Scoring Tool" over the pattern. So cool!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals Core'dinations 
  • Inks: Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit
  • Stamps: Just Thinking, Alhambra Jumbo Wheel
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Window Frames Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch,  Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Sanding Block, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate
  • Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Summer Starfruit
Thanks for stopping by to visit!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about the new Scoring plate...I've seen the videos but nice to hear from someone who has it and has used it. Your card is beautiful...loving the little butterfly as an accent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!