Here is another card I created as a Sneak Peek from the new Spring Catalog:
"Just Thinking" is a new stamp sold as a solo stamp. I inked it up twice, once in "Baja Breeze Ink" cut with the "Window Frames Framelits Dies" and the 2nd using "Summer Starfruit Ink" cutting only the center with my "2 1/2" Circle Punch", both on "Very Vanilla Cardstock".
Do you like the sanding on my new "Primrose Petals Core'dinations Cardstock"? I embossed a little on one edge using the new "Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate". This is an awesome board which has scored borders and patterns. Add the scoring plate on top of your "Simply Scored Scoring Tool", layer your cardstock over the desired pattern, place overlay on top of your cardstock as a guide for scoring, and run your "Scoring Tool" over the pattern. So cool!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals Core'dinations
- Inks: Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit
- Stamps: Just Thinking, Alhambra Jumbo Wheel
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Window Frames Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Sanding Block, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate
- Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Summer Starfruit