I saw this little goodie bag in blogland and thought it was so adorable. I'm not sure who the original creator of it is. All you need are a few pieces of cardstock and a brown paper lunch bag. Scroll down to view more photos!
For the brown paper lunch bag, I measured 4 1/4" from the bottom and cut:
Glue a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock piece to the front measuring 6" x 4 1/2". Next you will need a 2nd piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock measuring 6" x 6 1/2" and scored at 2". Glue to the back, making sure the flap flips to the front. Add a piece of ribbon for a handle:
Add a thin line of multipurpose glue to the top of the flap and press Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter in place after you sprinkle it on the glue.
I glued a 6" x 1 1/4" strip of Basic Black Cardstock that was embossed with the Woodgrain Folder for the belt. For the belt buckle, I used Silver Glimmer Paper and cut a hole with the 1 1/4" Square Punch. Using the hole in the Glimmer Paper, center and cut a 2nd square using the 1 3/8" Square Punch. Glue in place:
I stamped the sentiment from the Tags Til Christmas Stamp Set in StazOn Jet Black Ink and cut out using the 1" Square Punch. Add a Stampin' Dimensional to the back and layer over a tag cut with the Tag Punch:
The faux buttons are cut with the 1/2" Circle Punch and I used a Paper Piercer to add 2 button holes. Glue these in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black
- Stamps: Tags Til Christmas
- Tools: 1" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Tag Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Woodgrain Folder, Paper Piercer, Tombow Multipurpose Glue,
- Accessories: Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Big Shot Machine, Sticky Strip
- DSP:Silver Glimmer Paper
- Misc: Brown Paper Lunch Bag