December 21, 2012

Punch Art Ornaments!

I hope you are not tiring of seeing so many Christmas cards n' things this month. Only a few more days left before Christmas is here. My granddaughter Kaitlynn is so anxious. Dave and I purchased the "Elf on a Shelf" for her this year and she and her mom have had a blast with this little fella. Every morning she wakes up in anticipation of what has "my Elfie done overnight while I'm sleeping"!

Today's card is all about the Ornament Punch. I created a tree shape using 6 differently decorated ornaments:
 

I like the way the ornaments look glued to the chevron background. I glued all of the ornaments on the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals:


3 of the ornaments are embossed using the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder. I only takes a few supplies to get them all spruced up!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Midnight Muze
  • Inks: Rose Red, Early Espresso, Midnight Muse
  • Stamps: Joyous Celebrations
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Chevron Folder, Ornament Punch, Lacy Brocade Folder, Merry Minis Punches, Small Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • DSP:Silver Glimmer Paper
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Playing catch up again...this card is really different...love the way you stacked the ornaments and used very non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!