The card for today is a card that I made for my parents. My mom is currently undergoing chemo treatments for lymphoma and I thought they would enjoy this little card that has a flameless candle burning behind the vellum stamped image panel:
You will need cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 11" and scored in the center. I used Early Espresso Cardstock for my cardstock piece. Score again diagonally as shown in the photo below:
When you score diagonally, fold your cardstock in half and place your cardstock on your work station so that the diagonal scored side is on the top. Now fold on the diagonal score and push the fold towards the center so that this will form an easel as shown above:
If you are interested in completing an exact replica to what I created, Dawn's Stamping Studio has an awesome video HERE! I changed up the image on mine. You can purchase these flameless candles at any of the large department stores, in the candle section of course!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Vellum
- Inks: VersaMark
- Stamps: Joyous Celebrations
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Designer Frames Folder, Heat Tool, Ribbon Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder
- Accessories: Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
- Misc: Flameless Tea Light
Thanks for stopping by to visit! Enjoy your Christmas Holiday and come back tomorrow as I start showing you some sneak peeks from the new Occasions Mini Catalog!