December 16, 2012

Evergreen!

Evergreen.....Classic Christmas sentiments and a regal evergreen tree make this a perfect set for elegant holiday cards. This is a two-step stamping set but I opted to only use the overlay image for this card:


I inked and stamped one solo tree in Crumb Cake Ink over the Crumb Cake Cardstock:


For the moon, I used a stencil made by cutting a  hole with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and used a Sponge Dauber to color the inside:


For the bottom of the card, I tore a piece of copy paper and used the torn edge as a stencil and dabbed Whisper White Ink to resemble snow. Finally, I used a Permanent Marker to color some of my Pearl Jewels and added bling to my tree!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
  • Inks: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
  • Stamps: Evergreen, Greetings of the Season
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels 
Thank you to all of you that ordered during our Clearance Rack Blitz! I appreciate all the orders!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Debbie...it took my breath away as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE!!! oops wrong page :D LOVE this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!